What does everyone do for fun ? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 31, 2020 If you work , What is your fun thing you like to do on your days off ? What are your favorite hobbies you love to do ? Let's here them . Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownFebruary 1, 2020 at 5:33 AMLove to go for bicycle rides and listen to musicReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDJFebruary 1, 2020 at 5:23 PMCool same things I like to do , Hoping I can get my bike fixed so I can ride it this summerReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
## What sports do you like ? ## January 31, 2020 So let's hear what sports you like or watch on tv ? Read more
Losing weight January 11, 2020 Is anybody trying to lose weight and if so how ? Did you join a gym or exercising at home ? Are you on a special diet to help you or on a special diet that only the Dr put you on ? Let's hear your ideas on how you are doing . Read more
Love to go for bicycle rides and listen to music
ReplyDeleteCool same things I like to do , Hoping I can get my bike fixed so I can ride it this summer
ReplyDelete